Did your child struggle with his homework last year?
- Did you have the dreaded “homework fight” every night, or did it take your child hours to complete an assignment that should have taken much less time?
- Maybe your child really doesn’t enjoy school, or enjoys everything but reading and math?
- Did each report card or parent-teacher conference reiterate the fact that your child is struggling?
- Have you tried tutors and other specialists without much improvement?
- Did your child return from school each day exhausted?
- Or perhaps your child has an ADD/ADHD or dyslexia diagnosis that doesn’t seem to fit your child?
These are all possible indicators of a vision dysfunction, and Vision Therapy is likely to be the answer you’ve been looking for.
Summer is the best time to begin a vision therapy program for these 3 reasons:
- You and your child can prioritize Vision Therapy without having schoolwork and sports competing for time.
- Vision-related learning issues will not go away on their own, and they may get worse.
- Each year classes will only get more difficult and your child may fall farther behind.
Summer is here! While we hope children get the chance to relax and enjoy being children, we don’t want any struggling students to miss the opportunity to reach their full academic success. Schedule a comprehensive developmental eye exam for your child to determine if she has a vision dysfunction that is hindering her success.
Learn More About Vision Therapy
Contributed by Amanda Timbre, Certified Optometric Vision Therapist