We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time more than ever! In accordance with state guidelines and best practices, we have additional safety protocols in place.
Our team continues to go above and beyond the expectations for healthcare facilities in order to safety of everyone who enters our practice to prevent further spread of the coronavirus. To achieve the highest level of safety, we have implemented new safety protocols, in addition to our usual stringent disinfecting measures. Most notably:
Steps Our Practice is Taking
- Our staff will wear face masks and will actively disinfect every room.
- Anyone who enters the building will be required to wear a face mask.
- All surfaces, including glasses, that are touched in any manner, will be sanitized between patients.
- Appointment times will be spaced further apart to ensure social distancing.
- Appointments are required for your safety and convenience.
- In addition to appointments required for our doctors to see you, they are also required for our Opticians to see you for selecting, dispensing, adjusting and repairing eyeglasses.
- For your convenience, purchases for contact lenses, solutions, eye drops and vitamins can be done by phone with curbside delivery.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19, traveled recently, or are feeling feverish then we will be happy to see you at a later date.
- Registration paperwork found HERE is to be completed prior to your appointment; please use the links and online registration designated for new and existing patients.
- Please enter our office no more than 5 minutes before your appointed time.
- Please come alone to your appointment, unless you are accompanying a child or someone with special needs.
This list is not all-inclusive, but meant to provide examples of what we are doing, which includes intensive staff training, to ensure a safe, clean, and healthy environment for all of our patients and staff.
We will be contacting patients who are currently on the schedule to confirm dates and times. We will do our best to reschedule canceled appointments and find available times in the upcoming weeks. As always, feel free to contact our office with any questions or to schedule an appointment at (734) 525-8170. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Please check back closer to your appointment date for any updates.
Drs. Jacobi, Arnold and Your Entire Eye Care Team